POST A PROJECT
1. Navigate to “Post a Project” page by clicking the menu item. Or from the Dashboard page, click “Add Project” button found in the right sidebar.
2. Proceed to enter the project details. Make sure to fill in the required fields. Click “Continue” button for the next step.
3. Double check the project details entered. Click “Edit” to go back to previous step and correct the entries. Click “Continue” button for the next step.
4. THT is offering free posting for projects good for 10days. To avail this, just select the radio button for Free Plan “$0.00 for 10days”. (encircled)
To purchase add-ons for greater visibility of your post from the rest, you may check the options to buy by checking the tick box.
Click “Continue” button for the next step.
5. This page displays the total cost to be paid by the user. If there are add-ons selected, this will display total cost to pay in Paypal. Else, the total is $0.00 for free posting.
In the lower portion is the dropdown option for payment method to use. The default option is Paypal.
Click “Pay” button for the next step.
6. If you have purchased add-ons, you will be redirected to Paypal for payment.
Proceed by logging into your Paypal account OR enter your credit card details.
After validating, if the payment transaction is completed, the user will be redirected back to the website.
7. If there are no add-ons to pay, the user will be redirected to this page. This displays the final confirmation that the project has been successfully published.
If there are add-ons, after processing the payment, the user will be redirected to this page.
Click “Continue to Dashboard” to complete the Project Posting process.
7. To check out the new published project, you may check through the following:
a. Navigate to “Find Projects” page
b. From Dashboard – right sidebar, click “Projects”
REVIEWING PROPOSALS AND SELECTING CANDIDATE
1. From Dashboard page, click “Projects” link to view the listing of projects you posted.
2. From the list, select the project you want to review. In the project box, you may click any of the following links to view the list of proposals:
a. # of Proposals link
b. Click “Actions” dropdown box and select “View Proposals”
3. This page will display the listing of proposals submitted from various mentors. Each mentor’s proposal has individual box with their bid details, status and links for “Actions”.
To view the complete details of proposal, click “Actions” dropdown box and select “View Proposal”.
4. The user will be redirected to the Proposal Detail page. This contains full details of the mentor’s bid.
To go back to the listing of proposals of all mentors, click “Back” or “View All Proposals”.
To select the proposal currently viewed,
a. Enter the terms of the project in the text area provided
b. Click “Select Proposal” button
This will send notification to the mentor to agree on the terms you have specified for the project then. The project will only start if the mentor and mentee have both approved the project.
5. A success message will be displayed if the action has been successfully submitted. The mentee will have to wait for the mentor’s response for agreement then. In the Projects Listing, the status will then be updated to “Discussing Agreement”
6. The mentee will be receiving a notification once the selected mentor has responded on the project terms agreement.
To view the terms, you may do any of the following:
a. From the Notification list, click on the “terms” link from the message.
b. In the right sidebar, click “Projects” link to view the full listing of projects you posted. Select the specific project, click the “Actions” dropdown box and select “View Proposal”. Select the winning candidate, click Actions – View Proposal.
6. You will be redirected to the Agreement Detail page.
- If the mentor’s decision is “Propose Terms”, the next line will contain the suggested terms.
NOTE: If the proposal terms pertain to changes in the project price or # of days delivery, upon accepting it, make sure to Edit the project to reflect the new terms.
- If the mentor’s decision is “Declined”, you may proceed to click “Decline” under Your Decision field to cancel the negotiation.
- If the mentor’s decision is “Accepted”, you may proceed to click “Accept” under Your Decision field to activate the project.
Click “Accept/Start Project”. This will display then a dialog box to confirm your final decision. Click OK to proceed. Another dialog box will be displayed to notify you to proceed sending the payment. Click OK to proceed.
7. A successful message will then be displayed to confirm the activation. The next step will be the Funds Transfer.
To transfer funds, you may do any of the following:
a. Click “Transfer funds now” link from the notification displayed after final acceptance.
b. View the Projects listing, select the project newly activated. Under the chosen candidate box, click Actions dropdown box, select Transfer Funds option.
9. The Checkout page will then be displayed, this contains the amount to pay for workspace activation. This is the project price the mentor and mentee have agreed on.
Click “Pay” to proceed to Paypal page.
9. After payment transaction in Paypal, the user will be redirected to the website. A successful message will be displayed to confirm the activation of the new project.
Click “Continue to Dashboard”.
ACCESSING PROJECT WORKSPACE
1.Once project is activated, the Workspace link will be available to both mentee and mentor.
In the right sidebar links, click “Projects”. You may do any of the following to access the workspace:
a. From the listing’s quick details, under the selected mentor, click “Actions” dropdown box, select “View Workspace” option
b. Click the project name to view the project detail page. In the page, click “Visit Workspace” button.
APPROVING PROJECT CLOSURE
1.From the Workspace -> Manage tab, you may view the updated status by the mentor.
You may confirm the final action by updating the status:
Canceled – this will issue a refund to mentee and mentor will not be paid
Completed – will initiate the payment transfer from THT to mentor’s account
Incomplete – this will issue a refund to mentee and mentor will not be paid
Click “End Project” to proceed.
2. For confirmed closed projects, a successful message will be displayed.
From the mentor’s profile details, you may click on “Actions” dropdown menu and select “Review” to leave star rating and feedback.